How To Apply
If you have not seen the inside of the property please call our office to schedule an appointment. We highly recommend individuals to see our properties before submitting an application.
- Click on RENTAL button on the main page.
- Click on the property you want to apply for.
- A window will pop up, once it does you will need to click on the APPLY button at the top.
- Please follow all the steps and fill out the application thoroughly.
- Once you have completed your application and paid your application fee you will need to print off our Authorization to Release Information page. (Click here for the AUTHORIZATION PAGE). Please sign and return as soon as possible to email@example.com, or Fax 972-288-0594 or delivered to our office. We MUST have this form before we can start processing your application.
- Please provide a copy of your two most recent paystubs via email, fax or delivered to our office. If you are self employeed please send a copy of your most recent tax return.
- If you would like to download the Application you may do so and drop it off in our office at 944 W. Kearney, Mesquite, TX 75149. (Click here for the APPLICATION)
Notice of Landlord's Right to Continue to Show the Property
Unless Landlord and Applicant enter into a separate written agreement otherwise, the Property remains on the market until a lease is signed by all parties and Landlord may continue to show the Property to other prospective tenants and accept another offer.
Our Application Process
- To process an application takes 2-5 business day.
- Application fee is $40 per individual over the age of 18, non-refundable.
- Anyone over the age of 18 that will be occupying the property will need to fill out an application.
- All of the following information will be shared with the homeowner: Credit Report Information, Rental History, Employment History, Gross Monthly Household Income and Criminal History.
- Application can and may be sent to an outside agency for processing.
- If your application is accepted the 1st month rent and security deposit are due in good funds only (cashier's check or money order). If you move in any day other than the 1st of the month, your pro-rated rent is due the 1st day of the 2nd month.
- Lease needs to be signed and deposit paid (in good funds) within 24 hours of application being approved.
- At the end of the term of your lease, $100 of your security deposit will be held by Lochhead Properties, Inc. as an administrative fee. The remainder of your security deposit can be refundable.